- * I'm Christopher Gadzinski, a student of pure mathematics. I studied at the University of Coimbra and finished my master's thesis on geometric optimal control in December 2021.
- * My Ph.D. at the University of Luxembourg began in September 2023. At the moment, I'm interested in using mathematics to ask questions (and hopefully get answers) about neural networks at large. My advisor is Decebal Mocanu.
- * I live for clear understanding. I love returning to something I've seen before and thinking about it from a new perspective.
- * Feel free to contact me by email. Username is me, host is cgad.ski.
- * I'm also active on [mathstodon](https://mathstodon.xyz/@cgadski) and physically reachable at the 3rd floor of the Maison du Nombre here in Belval, Luxembourg.
- * CV / resume is available [here](/resume.pdf).
A place for some fun mathematical ideas; increasingly related to my research. Teaching myself to write clearly and efficiently. RSS is available [here](/feed.xml).
- * [Hölder's Inequality and the Evidence Lower Bound](/blog/holders-inequality-and-the-evidence-lower-bound.html) ~~November 14, 2023~~
- * [When Gradient Descent Is a Kernel Method](/blog/when-gradient-descent-is-a-kernel-method.html) ~~October 26, 2023~~
- * [A Coin Flip by Any Other Name…](/blog/a-coin-flip-by-any-other-name.html) ~~September 19, 2023~~
- * [A Note on Scale-Free Networks](/blog/a-note-on-scale-free-networks.html) ~~September 12, 2023~~
- * [What Is Dimensional Analysis?](/blog/what-is-dimensional-analysis.html) ~~July 16, 2023~~
- * [The Fundamental Theorem of Airports](/blog/the-fundamental-theorem-of-airports.html) ~~June 04, 2023~~
- * [The Central Binomial Coefficient and Laplace's Method](/blog/the-central-binomial-coefficient-and-laplaces-method.html) ~~May 21, 2023~~
- * [An Integrability Condition](/blog/an-integrability-condition.html) ~~April 17, 2023~~
- * [The Policy Gradient Theorem](/blog/the-policy-gradient-theorem.html) ~~April 13, 2023~~
- * [Hausdorff and Compact](/blog/hausdorff-and-compact.html) ~~March 29, 2023~~
# Academic Work
# Hofstadter Tribute
This document is a sort of [quine](https://everything2.com/?node=quine). If you select the whole page in your browser and paste it into a file, this text shows up encoded in a weird [Markdown](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Markdown) variant embedded in a string literal inside a [Racket lisp](https://racket-lang.org/) script. Evaluating the file with
`racket -f $FILE` evaluates the lisp, converting the weird Markdown and producing the same HTML document that your browser received.
This has the practical advantage of making it impossible to misplace the 'source file', since there is none.